Back to top

Client Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Click here to go back

Uh-Oh! You Need to Add or Change Something on Your Tax Return

Posted by Meredith Rines Posted on May 03 2016


Did you forget to include some information this year’s tax return?  Or do you need to provide a correct number? 

Give us a call.  We can let you know what your best course of option would be.  Is it do nothing or do you need to file an amended return?  Only a tax expert can give you the best advice.

In some cases, the best option is to do nothing.  The IRS will eventually send you a notice requesting the missing information or form. 

In other instances, the best course is to file an amended return with the correct income or deduction amount. 

Let us help.  Give one of our tax experts a call at 573-686-3053 to discuss which option is best for you.