“I don’t have enough _____.”
We always can find something that we need more of. More discipline when it comes to working out and eating right. More money so we can do more. More talent so we can become a world famous singer or actor.
However, we have to stay present and aware of our blessings because it’s so easy to fall into the “not enough” mindset.
When comes to our money, watching our negative thoughts on having enough is most important. Whether you’re rich, poor or in the middle. The way you see your financial well-being comes from the inside.
To help you erase this scarcity mindset, we’ve come up with a quick exercise:
- write out three things you’re grateful for in this moment
- set your intentions each and every day
- make sure you’re saving some for a rainy day
- surround yourself with positive, up-beat people and avoid the negative ones
- don’t spend more than you make