Dairel L. Denton, Jr., CPA, CFP®, CFS, BCM, CES
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting - Southeast Missouri State University, 1978
Minor in Economics - Southeast Missouri State University, 1978
Minor in Computer Science - Southeast Missouri State University, 1978
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Financial Services
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Board Certified in Mutual Funds (BCM)
- Certified Estate & Trust Specialist (CES)
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- Life and Variable Contracts Insurance – In Various States
- Accidental and Health Insurance – In Various States
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA, Member PFP Section
- Elks Lodge
- First Baptist Church, Poplar Bluff
- Institute of Certified Financial Planning
- International Association for Financial Planners
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Rifle Association
- Poplar Bluff Gun Club
- Poplar Bluff Rotary Club
Experience & Qualifications
Over 37 years experience in working and helping people in Poplar Bluff, Missouri and surrounding areas.
Small Business Specialist
Tax Planning and Tax Preparation Expert
Dairel was born on November 5, 1955 in St. Louis, Missouri. He grew up in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, Hazelwood, Missouri and Corning, Arkansas. He is married to Genise, and they have two children Melissa and Meredith.
Dairel’s hobbies are spending time with family, traveling, reading, and snorkeling.
Click Here To Email Dariel.